Owl Radio Contests & Giveaways
Owl Radio hands out tee shirts and all kinds of goodies during every two-hour show – but you have to listen to win, or follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Check this page for major contests with bigger prizes.
OWL Radio General Contest Rules:
1. Unless otherwise stated, contests are open to all currently enrolled KSU students only. Staff of KSU Owl Radio, KSU Student Media and its other organizations and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
2. All prizes and prize certificates may be picked up at the Kennesaw Campus, Student Involvement Department, Carmichael Student Center Rm 274 (directly above the Kennesaw Campus station). The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 14 days of winning. Student Involvement business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5 pm. KSU Owl Radio nor Student Involvement will not notify winners of time remaining on prizes to be picked up. It is the winners responsibility to claim their prize within the time limit.
3. Prizes may not be mailed to winners unless stated otherwise in the specific contest rules. All prizes must be claimed by the winner only. Be prepared to show your KSU student ID.
4. In the event of a dropped call, telephone line or mobile phone malfunction or phone disconnection, the decision of management will be final. In the event that two (2) telephone lines are “tied together” during a phone-in contest, the entire call will be disqualified and the next caller in line will be taken and awarded the prize. KSU Owl Radio cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation and both callers will be disqualified; this circumstance is beyond the radio station’s control.
5. KSU Owl Radio listeners who win prizes on the radio station may not substitute prizes with another prize or cash. However, in the event of an unavailable prize won by the listener, KSU Owl Radio may substitute the original prize with another prize for the approximate value (in dollars) of the original prize awarded.
6. KSU Owl Radio, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person of tampering with the entry process, the operation of the KSU Owl Radio website or is otherwise in violation of the rules.
7. For contests that require qualification, listeners may qualify only once, unless otherwise specified.
8. All contestant entries become property of KSU Owl Radio. By participating in a contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice or likeness used in any and all advertising or broadcasting materials relating to this contest, without additional compensation.
9. Unless otherwise stated, contestants must be currently registered KSU students to win prizes from KSU Owl Radio.
10. In the case of a grand prize drawing from qualifying winners, KSU Owl Radio will make every attempt to contact the grand prize winner, randomly selected, by phone and email to notify them of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted in a timely manner (to be determined by management) another grand prize winner will be randomly selected. Duplicated prizes will not be awarded.
11. No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.